Thursday, October 4, 2012

Interviewing On A Dime


It's been so long since I've been here :(  Life has a way to consuming all my time. I've been awake since 4:00 am. So here I am playing catch up.  The outfit I'm wearing is from a job interview I had a few months ago. I felt very comfortable which I believe is very important when presenting your best.  The jacket was a thrift store find.  The blouse I picked up at Kolhs and the slacks were purchase from who knows where??????? Some items i purchase long ago but have become a "staple" in my closet. As we enter fall, it's time to pull out those boots, dig out those sweaters, embrace those scarves as me move into what I believe to be the most pretty time of the year "fall".  Until we meet again, God's blessing to you and your loved ones.


1 comment:

  1. I love this. I think I could get by with my white purse with an outfit like this! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete