Thursday, September 22, 2011

With Age comes Graditude

I like many things about my age. I found that if I really want something I go ahead and get it, because "I'm worth it". I don't get so stuck on what others think as I no longer need anyone's approval. I have God's approval and that is enough! I really enjoy the little things in life and I actually "see" them. Like the perfect rose on a rose bush, my cat sprawled out belly side up and I can stick my face into her fluffy fur. The sound of my grandson playing by himself, making up characters and talking to them. My beautiful granddaughter's smile with one perfect tooth right dab in the middle. I have been blessed. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Sara Cynthia. Welcome sis to the blogging world. I look forward to the blessing of your awesome wisdom and insight and style too, so slap somethin' good on us! If you remember where you put it ;)

    ReplyDelete