Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pickers Haul

Well today I went on a pickers haul. A friend of mine's relative had moved out of her home into a retirement facility, so off we went to pick away. Now when I left that place it might of looked to some that I was making a trip to the dump- ahhh, but to a picker no such thing. Everything has potential and I see most rusty, crusty things as "diamonds in the rough". So as you look at my pile, please don't be too quick to judge. As I go along I will post the things I make out of my crusty,  rusty stuff. It may not be everyone's cup of tea but I think some will appreciate it. And hey, if all else fails and things don't work out, then as my hubby's says, "you can always light a match to it". I hope you all have a wonderful New Year full of many blessings.

This is Vicki, my picker partner for the day

Check Ken out- he's been in the closet for many years, this is his "coming out" party. If you look real close, he's got a hat on too. And Barbie- well, she's wearing her pants on her head.


This is a diamond in the rough. I mean real rough!!

More stuff.

Here's the finale bringing er home.

1 comment: